Why do our customers book this tour?
- Codorníu has the world’s largest underground cellars – 34 km of tunnels to store the Cava
- There are spectacular views both from Montserrat and with Montserrat in the background of the wine region
- See la Moreneta up close, the black Madonna of Montserrat
Codorníu Wine Cellars
- Guided visit including a tour along the underground cellars by a small electric train
- Taste of cava – method champenoise wine. Children have some grape juice.
- Boys’ Choir in Montserrat… if you’re lucky! (subject to their schedule).
What's not included
- Funicular, track railway or cable car.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 € and there’s free time for lunch in Montserrat.
- This tour involves some walking.
- Dress a bit warmer for Montserrat, it is colder than the city.
- Silence must be kept inside the church so the guide will give all the explanations outside.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible tour.
How to find us?
The tour departs from plaça Catalunya, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza and Deutsche Bank. You will recognize us with our orange umbrellas. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
Will I have free time?
Yes, there’s time to enjoy your taste of cava at Codorníu Cellars and time for lunch at Montserrat.
Discover Barcelona by the hand of a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy the peace of mind of being driven by a professional driver, who will take care of your safety and will adapt the pace of the tour so you have time to look out and take pictures.
Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows – great to enjoy the fabulous views to Montserrat.
- This is a new bus. It is comfortable and also has a low emissions engine. This means we help reduce the air pollution in Barcelona and reduce the CO2 climate change emissions.
How large is the group?
The absolute maximum is 40 people.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed