Why do our customers book this tour?
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família.
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story.
- Sagrada Família is at the end of the tour, so you can stay on and savor the building for as long as you like.
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Sagrada Família
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família.
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Free time in Sagrada Família
What's not included
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- You will drive past, but not get out of the bus for the passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera part
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €.
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
- Dress code inside the temple:For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.Visitors may not enter barefoot.As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.
- Departure point in Plaça Catalunya, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza
- Passeig de Gràcia avenue
- Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, from outside
- Eixample – the expansion district
- Sagrada Família: guided visit of the exterior and interior + free time
- End of tour and return to Plaça Catalunya
Will I have free time?
Yes, we balance the tour with some free time in Sagrada Família. And if you are hungry for more, you can always stay longer at the Sagrada Família, as that is where the tour will end.
Discover Barcelona by the hand of a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy the peace of mind of being driven by a professional driver, who will take care of your safety and will adapt the pace of the tour so you have time to look out and take pictures.
Discover the city from a roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows – great for pictures!
This is a new bus. It is not only comfortable, but also has a low emissions engine. This means we help reduce the air pollution in Barcelona and reduce the CO2 climate change emissions.
How large is the group?
The absolute maximum is 40 people.
Will I hear the guide easily?
Yes, we use a radio-guide whisper system. You will listen to the guide directly from your earphones.
This is also a neighbor-friendly measure. We are not loud but talk softly through the radio-guides, giving some peace to the people who live nearby.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed