Why do our customers book this tour?
- It is the easiest way to get a panoramic overview of the city, see Montjuïc Hill and Poble Espanyol
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story
- Waterfront of Barcelona – Old Port and Columbus Monument
- Montjuïc Hill – Mayor’s Lookout
- Poble Espanyol
- Entrance tickets and skip the line to Poble Espanyol
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Free time in Poble Espanyol so you can wonder around and have lunch (about 45 minutes)
What's not included
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
- Arc de Triomf
- Waterfront: Port beaches and Old Port
- Columbus Monument
- Montjuic Hill – Miramar lookout
- Poble Espanyol – guided visit + 45 minutes free time to wonder around and have lunch
- End of tour and return to Plaça Catalunya
Will I have free time?
Yes, you will have about 45 minutes at Poble Espanyol, so you have time to wonder around and have lunch
Discover Barcelona by the hand of a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy the peace of mind of being driven by a professional driver, who will take care of your safety and will adapt the pace of the tour so you have time to look out and take pictures.
Discover the city from a roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows – great for pictures!
This is a new bus. It is comfortable and also has a low emissions engine. This means we help reduce the air pollution in Barcelona and reduce the CO2 climate change emissions.
How large is the group?
The size of the coach, the absolute maximum is 45 persons.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed