A hybrid ecotaxi will pick you up at your hotel or outside the apartment at 7h30
Why do our customers book this tour?
- You are back in Barcelona in time for lunch.
- Fastest and most comfortable transport: the AVE high-speed train.
- Less time getting there and more time to visit the Dalí Museum.
- Skip the line at the Dalí Museum and be early, before the crowds arrive
- Dalí Theatre-Museum
- The Mae West room
- Pick up at hotel in Barcelona
- AVE high-speed train and transport to each site
- Skip the line and entrance fees to the Dalí Museum
- Free time in the Dalí Museum
What's not included
- Return to the hotel, the tour will end at Barcelona Sants train station.
- Please note, you must travel with your passport. It may be required on the train.
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible tour.
- Pick up at your hotel by hybrid ecotaxi to Barcelona Sants train station
- Train from Barcelona to Figueres and the Dalí Museum
- Skip the line and guided visit in the Dalí Museum
- Free time at the Dalí Museum
- Train back to Barcelona and end of the tour in Barcelona Sants train station
Discover Barcelona by the hand of a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
AVE high-speed train and taxis
- This is the best way to get to Figueres because it is fast, in comfort and an environmental friendly tour.
How large is the group?
The absolute maximum is 20 people.
Will I hear the guide easily?
Yes, we use a radio-guide whisper system. You will listen to the guide directly from your earphones.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed