Why do our customers book this tour?
- Best price with 2 activities in one day.
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família.
- Easiest way to get to la Roca Village.
- Sagrada Família
- La Roca Village
- Gaudí – the Sagrada Família Tour
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família.
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows.
- Free time in Sagrada Família.
- La Roca Village
- Multilingual consultant on board.
- 10% additional saving at all boutiques.
- Feel free to return to Barcelona at any of the following times: 16.00, 17.00, 19.00.
What's not included
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €.
Dress code inside the temple:For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
Visitors may not enter barefoot.
As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.
What will I see?
Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
This tour is dedicated to the single most important site in Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia, unfinished temple of the genius architect Antoni Gaudí, who dedicated the latter part of his life to this work.
Passeig de Gràcia. This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s tiles for pavements and a myriad of grand buildings including two of Gaudí’s houses: Casa Batlló and Casa Milà-La Pedrera.
Sagrada Família. The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness of detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full.
Gaudí wished the temple, which is still being built, to be financed by the people, not by taxes or funding, and that’s just what your entrance fees do (included in our tour price): finance the completion of the building started in 1882.
La Roca Village
More than 130 boutiques with the chickest national and international brands, and savings of up to 60%* all year round. At the Village you will find everything you need to relax with family or friends: restaurants and terraces, parking and free Wi-Fi… All located in a beautiful Mediterranean Village that you certainly won’t grow weary of walking around.
Quality, attention to detail and five-star service are hallmarks of the La Roca Village
What to expect
This offer combines one of our bestseller tour, Gaudí – The Sagrada Familia Tour & Shopping Express ® ticket (luxury coach to la Roca Village)
Start the day with the Gaudí House’s on Passeig de Gràcia, visit the Sagrada Família temple and spend the afternoon shopping at La Roca Village.
After visiting the Sagrada Família, our guide will show you where to take the Shopping Express ® to La Roca Village, which is located about 40 minutes away from Barcelona. You can return at any of the following times: 16.00, 17.00, 18.00, 19.00.
The tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Look for the orange umbrellas!