Why do our customers book this tour?
- You are back in Girona in time for lunch.
- Fastest and most comfortable transport: the AVE high-speed train.
- Less time getting there and more time to visit the Dalí Museum.
- Skip the line at the Dalí Museum and be early, before the crowds arrive.
- Dalí Theatre-Museum.
- The Mae West room.
- AVE high-speed train and transport to each site
- Skip the line and entrance fees to the Dalí Museum
- Free time in the Dalí Museum
What's not included
- Return to the hotel, the tour will end at Plaza de la Independencia (city center of Girona) or you can either return to the Girona train station.
- Please note, you must travel with your passport. It may be required on the train.
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible tour.
- Meeting point in Girona train station.
- Train to Figueres where the Dalí Museum is.
- Skip the line and guided visit in the Dalí Museum.
- Free time at the Dalí Museum.
- Return to Girona by AVE high-speed train. The tour ends at Girona train station.
Discover Catalonia by the hand of a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
AVE high-speed train and taxis
- This is the best way to get to Figueres because it is fast, in comfort and an environmental friendly tour.
How large is the group?
The absolute maximum is 20 people.
Will I hear the guide easily?
Yes, we use a radio-guide whisper system. You will listen to the guide directly from your earphones.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed