Why do customers book this show?
- Best price guaranteed. Book online and get a 10 € discount.
- Arrive 30 minutes early for a free flamenco lesson and audiovisual exhibition
- Enjoy a great show and some great food with the tapas menu
- Free flamenco lesson before the show
- Flamenco and Classical Dance Fusion show
- Glass of sangria or soft drink
- Optional tapas menu
What to expect
Enjoy a flamenco show with 14 artists. An amazing fusion of Flamenco and Classical Dance in the largest flamenco theatre in Barcelona.
You can arrive 30 minutes before to enjoy a free flamenco lesson.
If you choose the tapas menu, dinner will start about 30 minutes before the show: 6 pm, 7.55 pm or 9.50 pm. The tapas menu includes:
- Typical Spanish omelette
- Squid with ginger sauce
- Fried prawns
- Salmon with lime sauce
- Chicken with potatoes
- Diced sirloin steak
- Profiteroles with chocolate
- Sangria or Rioja wine and water
The show will start afterwards. You can enjoy the show with a glass of delicious sangria or soft drink. You can choose between the following 3 sessions:
- Flamenco y Olé at 6.25 pm
- Flamenco Gipsy at 20.20 pm
- Flamenco Pasión at 10.30 pm
This activity is provided by Palacio del Flamenco.
You can cancel the show or change the date free of charge if it is 72 hours or more before it starts. If it is less than 72 hours there is no refund. All redemption decisions will only be at the discretion of Palacio del Flamenco.