1. DATA CONTROLLER
Your data will be processed by Gaudi i Barcelona Club d'Internet, located in Hort del Bisbe, 85. 08350-Arenys de Mar, Barcelona, and with Spanish Tax Identification Number (CIF) G62544911.
The data shall be processed for the purposes of managing the Gaudi Club Fans program, so we will process your data for managing your user account and provide access to exclusive content and services for users of the Gaudi Club Fans program.
Likewise, and always if you have expressed your consent by checking the respective boxes for the said purposes provided in the form, we may process your data to:
- Send you the Newsletter of the Gaudi Club Fans program, which shall always be personalized and adapted to your interests.
- Send you additional information related to Gaudi Club Fans, such as opinion polls, invitations to events, or the Club’s own products such as discounts or promotions for match tickets, merchandising, digital products, etc.
- Send you information, discounts or promotions from third parties with which Gaudi Club Fans might maintain a commercial or collaborative relationship, such as the Gaudi Club Fans Foundation, or sponsors or partners of the Club, who may carry out actions specifically aimed at Gaudi Club Fans.
3. COMUNICACIÓN OF DATA
Your data shall not be transferred, sold, rented or made available in any other way to any third party, except to those which supply services to Gaudi Club Fans, which perform certain activities for the Club (such as sending the newsletter), but that in no case shall process the data for their own purposes. Some of these suppliers may be located outside of the European Union, as indicated in section 5 below.
4. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND CREATION OF PROFILES
For some services, we may process your personal data using automated methods. This means that certain decisions are made automatically without human intervention. For example, we may segment you depending on whether you have any interest in certain sports sections of GAUDI CLUB FANS, or use our services, such as free Wi-Fi on our premises.
We may also create a profile by analyzing your behavior on the web, showing you products that may be of interest to you, based on the preferences you have shown through your browsing, or information obtained through cookies.
In addition, if you have agreed to receive commercial communications, these may be adapted and customized according to the interests of the users, either based on the products and services requested, or based on the data that we can deduct or obtain from your browsing, interest in certain contents, reaction to our communications, among others.
This personalization is conducted in a partially automated manner, in the sense that the Club determines the parameters of the personalization, but it is the technological platform that generates the user’s profile. We do not send general communications that are not segmented by the previous procedure, since we consider it to be in the interest of both the Club and the users of the Gaudi Club Fans program for the information that is sent or received to be relevant, and because not segmenting would not alter the number of communications received by the Gaudi Club Fans program, but only the content of the same. In this regard, if any user of the Gaudi Club Fans program does not wish to be segmented, we ask them to refrain from subscribing to the Gaudi Club Fans program’s communications.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Gaudi Club Fans, as an international organization, has international suppliers that may provide their services from outside the EU, so it is possible for users’ data to be processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (for example, the supplier of newsletter delivery, data storage, management of requests for information or member services, etc.).
In any case, the Club will ensure that this data processing is always protected with the appropriate guarantees, which may include:
- Standard EU approved clauses: These are contracts approved by the European regulator, and which provide sufficient guarantees to ensure that the processing complies with the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- Third party certifications: For example, Privacy Shield, the framework agreement between the EU and the United States that establishes a standardized framework for data processing according to the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
6. DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
All of the data that you provide to us, or we can infer from the provision of services associated to the Gaudi Club Fans, will be processed indefinitely as long as you continue being a member of the Gaudi Club Fans program, or until the Gaudi Club Fans, by any way according to the technology available at the moment, considers that you don’t have interest in continue being a member of the Club or receiving their communications. Once you unsubscribe Gaudi Club Fans shall use your anonymized data for statistical purposes or market analysis, whenever possible, or duly blocked to comply with any legal obligation of the Club.
7. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
At any time, you may revoke your consent to any of the uses of data indicated above, without it takes any consequence about your Gaudi Club Fans Fan condition, except if you unsubscribe of the program.
Likewise, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation or portability through written communication addressed to Hort del Bisbe, 85. 08350-Arenys de Mar, Barcelona (Spain), with the reference “Personal Data”, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, or about any other issue related to the matter, you may contact our Data Protection Delegate at Hort del Bisbe, 85. 08350-Arenys de Mar, Barcelona (Spain), with the reference or for the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”, or by email to the address email@example.com