You will see some of Barcelona’s famous landmarks, including: the World Trade Center, the statue of C. Colomb, Maremagnum, the old fishing district of Barceloneta, the coastline of Olympic Harbor, Marbella beach, the Cultural Forum. Come on, do not think about it too much! All aboard!
Why do our customers book this tour?
First, you will enjoy a unique experience in Barcelona.
Arrive at the heliport 20 mins before departure, show up at check-in counters with your voucher / ticket and your passport or ID. Our receptionist will give you the boarding pass, take note of your personal data and your weight, the captain must check the maximum weight of the helicopter (the maximum weight per person is 110 kg) if he exceeds the weight, the passenger must pay two seats on board.
Passengers must remain in the terminal and wait until the boarding gate is open. Once you have heard the call of your flight, you must go to boarding, leave your personal belongings in the locker and pass the security check. We will then explain the basic safety standards and view the route of the tour. Staff will provide helmets to listen during the flight and will indicate the way to get on and off the helicopter.
In our terminal you will find machines selling coffee, cold drinks, etc.
If you wish you can buy souvenirs and access Wi-Fi (free).
During what is called as the “stand-by” you can also go to the terrace of our terminal, to take fantastic pictures.
Most of the visit:
- Barcelona view of the sky.
- 6 minutes of flight (35 minutes of experience).
All our flights are operated by our highly qualified staff of pilots, enjoying thousands of flying hours and a flying experience over Barcelona. Our helicopter fleet is equipped with the latest technologies and with our staff, you will experience an unforgettable and different experience. Our main goal is to offer our customers VIP treatment.
Cathelicopters S.L. is recognized by the Spanish National Agency for Aviation Safety.
To confirm a flight, we always need a minimum of 4 passengers per flight. If you wish to book for 1/2/3 passengers, the company will look for the rest of the passengers to get the minimum, 4 passengers.
If you want to fly alone, an exclusive flight, you will have to book a flight for 5 passengers.
The reservation is requested. You must reserve your departure time after booking at: +34 93 224 07 10 or our team will contact you.
- We will need to ask you for an ID / passport to board.
- Time flight can change depending on route.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or modify flights, subject to weather, technical or administrative conditions.
- A metal detector is used for security reasons.
- Please check your flight status 24 hours before of the flight.
- We remind you that the maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110 kg. In case of exceeding, you will be asked to pay for two seats on board.
- You can cancel until 24 hours before departure.
- For more information: +34 93 224 07 10